All attendees will receive an Eventbrite confirmation receipt automatically upon registration. If for some reason you do not receive that email, please check your spam folder or you can always contact us! email@example.com
• Once registered, the link to the virtual training will be emailed to all registered attendees at least 48 hours prior to the training, you will receive several reminder emails as well from Eventbrite.
• You will find a review workbook and link to the manual below.
• THIS IS A “LIVE” INTERACTIVE TRAINING (NOT PRERECORDED)
WE DO BOTH WITH IN-PERSON AND ONLINE STUDENTS AT THE SAME TIME, IT IS YOUR CHOICE HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND!
IF YOU REGISTERED ONLINE AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND IN PERSON, PLEASE LET US KNOW! WE HAVE LIMITED SEATING!
• We will be available for login assistance from your computer beginning at 7:00am, if you need assistance after the 7:30am start time, please send a text to 813-363-5787.
Please download and print this workbook/study guide for the exam:
The link to the Tier I & Tier II Manual is: https://www.fsesci.com/downloads/
You will not be required to use your camera during the training!
All attendees will be in “Mute Mode” upon entry, you can “Unmute” yourself after each session to ask any questions that you may have.
You only need to register with your basic information to be able to see our screen and hear the presentation.
If you have problems logging in, please call 813-363-5787 prior to the start time. We will be available at 7:00 AM to help!
In Person REGISTRATIONS:
• Course manuals and associated information will be supplied for use on the day of class.
• Parking: Please proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac, the building is on the left.
• Stormwater, Erosion, & Sediment Control BMP's will be available for viewing on site.
The online link to the exam will be "REVEALED" upon completion of the training with specific instructions on the protocol and timeline for taking the exam. The exam is 100 questions, multiple-choice and true and false. There will be a time limit of 1 1/2 hours and questions will be generated randomly for each student.
For more information call (813) 363-5787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection & Cheryl L. Moore Consulting, LLC